Triple Smart Labs is an Innovation Lab – Network
We are an innovation hub with a new vision for citizen driven science (or in academic speak – human centered design). In this future, we put the end user, where they belong, in the driver’s seat. Welcome to the age of personalization, renaissance thinking and self actualization.
- Cordoba Node – Lab Launch Event – December 6th – Espania Cordoba 18:30 hrs
- Augmented Reality Street Art Workshop – December 13th
- Stack Cast Podcasting Workshop – December 17th
- 2 Day Triple Smart Labs Summit – December 29 and 30th
We assemble, sort and analyze humanity’s Plan A. We then empower individual contributors to design and test drive our future. We value efficiency and transparency, which is why our labs are based on shared hardware and shared results.
We believe in making an all-access research platform, hardware share lab and think tank map for the future, real. We are starting with node #1 – Cordoba, Argentina in November 2018.
What Makes Us Different
- We Service Individuals – We aim to foster partnerships to enhance human centered design by promoting the needs and leveraging the ethos and creativity of the end-user. Individuals have a different “why” than companies and governments. We aim to usher in the age of personalization by empowering individuals to cooperate with companies and governments to build the best version of the future possible.
- We Reduce the Barrier to Experimentation by embedding and rotating expensive hardware within existing communities. We believe in the power of paring technical expertise with strong “why’s”.
- We focus on advancing cutting edge Social Science Research (psychology, economics, music, sociology, history, education, anthropology, etc.) because even if we can get an artist to the moon, we still have a long way to go for all people to live passionate lives. We value moving theory into practice. By moving our good ideas about the future into small scale implementation prototypes we can scale what works.
Triple Smart Labs – A new vision for citizen driven science and creative innovation.
Efficient, collaborative, open research.