Your domain name is the URL of your website such as "www.triplesmart.com".
If you have not registered for a domain name go to PCNames to search for an available domain name.
Please register your domain name through Bluehost or you hosting company, as it will be no less than $10 per year to do so.
If there is no website up at that domain, their is a better chance that you can purchase the domain name. First find out who owns the domain by going to whois.net. Write a letter to the owner and ask to purchase the domain name for a small fee.
Current Register (called Loosing Registrar)
Login to your account or call your current register and ask them to do the following three things.
1. Remove the "privacy setttings" (if there are any) on the domain.
2. "Unlock the domain" so that it is ready to be transfered.
3. "Point the name servers" by changing the settings to your new hosting (such as NS1.BLUEHOST.COM and NS2.BLUEHOST.COM)
4. Wait 24 hours
5. Ask them to send you your "authorization code".
New Register (called Winning Registrar)
Login to your account or call the winning registrar and ask them to do the following.
5. Initiate the DNS transfer, using the authorization code supplied from the loosing registrar.
6. Respond to any emails.